Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Laika

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    38,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    90

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Laika

  1. $500m lmao are you high Just let him walk and see with Kyle Tucker wants
  2. Exactly Waves of talent Sustainable success 46 years of control 54% winning percentage forever
  3. On an individual basis none of these Buffalo guys are special and they are more likely to bust than not HOWEVER the Blue Jays have literally never had this kind of viable young position player depth. At least not that I can remember. One or two of these guys could have a Reed Johnson or Kevin Pillar type of impact
  4. Barger and Orelvis bring the smoke Roden and Wagner bring the elite plate discipline and bat control As I have been saying for a year, the Jays' farm is criminally underrated. f*** windows
  5. Cole TJS recommendation Does this kill his HOF chances?
  6. https://tjstats.substack.com/p/spring-scouting-stuff-savants?r=21sjad&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&triedRedirect=true Mason Fluharty porn
  7. John Farrell, famous traitor. Man what a mistake to dump Yan Gomes in that trade. AA was pretty bad at evaluating catchers. Napoli, Gomes, DArnaud, holds JPA, Max Pentecost 11th overall, omegalol
  8. Holy f*** Gerrit Cole is cooked isn't he
  9. Uhhh we need to talk about John Schneider's kids names https://x.com/KeeganMatheson/status/1897745693483081824?t=rhqQsjDuAc_gDTcaUGln-g&s=19
  10. Nose up at Hoffman's medicals then sign a broken Kittredge for the same AAV Chef kiss
  11. So 14 years at 42 million or so per Cool cool cool
  12. Who gets booted from the 40 man? The shittiest players are all P but I'd hate to lose P depth.
  13. Yes I hope so. Could also use more P depth in AAA.
  14. They told his story on the Pirates broadcast I think. He played NAIA college ball, whatever the f*** that is, obviously not drafted. Sent a s***** video to all the teams in baseball to try to get a contract. Nobody called him so he went to work as a legal assistant. Then the Angels, who are cheap and stupid, needed a second baseman in the low minors and some staffer found his video and called him. His signing bonus was $0 and his contract was conditional on him showing up to a game the next day, lol.
  15. I mean, probably but you can't really blame them.
  16. there are still lots of interesting FAs who will probably settle for a minor league deal
  17. My personal favourite is Michael Stefanic. Hit tool artist who could conceivably provide an empty but fun .300 average if he gets a chance. Most likely to contribute, probably Straw or Bethancourt. I kind of like the Kloffenstein and Lauer depth additions. I think Dillon Tate was non-tendered in November and is still a FA.
  18. Goose looks good. You can tell he enjoyed his offseason. He's not rail thin anymore.
  19. Nimmmmmalllllaaaaa our savior Roden the Messiah
  20. I was a bit surprised by the MLB.com report on Roden. They seem to be slightly higher on his power, defense, and baserunning than some other pubs. Like, they say he has solid pop + is a good baserunner + is a decent corner outfielder. Alan Roden, four tool prospect.
  21. I don't think so. I've heard that he is passive to a fault and the swing has some holes in it. I am expecting a similar translation as Edouard Julien!
  22. Basallo is a tier above the rest.
  23. six figures for a sports writer is pretty high, but no doubt some of the heavy hitters make good money. most beat writers are closer to entry level writer salaries
×
×
  • Create New...