Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I guarantee you Gibby never uses Sanchez for more than a single inning per game again.
  2. What? If I remember correctly, Goins was the last out in the 8th so Gibby did a double switch so the pitcher would bat in Goins' spot instead of the 9th spot. Meaning Darwin Barney would come up to bat in the next inning instead of the pitcher. That was a good move.
  3. Lol s*** dude... You got way better seats than ALOT of posters here who bought their flex packs in 2014.
  4. National league stuff. Double switch since Goins was last to bat and we were changing pitchers.
  5. Yeah. People overreact way too much. Gibby manages the pen fairly well. Sometimes he makes good decisions that backfire, sometimes he makes bad decisions that work out. I personally don't think he should have let Sanchez go out for another inning, but its his decision.
  6. Did you see his throw earlier in the game? He hit the netting behind home haha.
  7. Then how do you explain why Gibby hasn't let him take the field at all since he's been here? Gibby just hates Pompey for some reason. Maybe it's warranted, maybe not.
  8. Agree, he's average. Not bad, not good. Probably ranks mid-pack out of current MLB managers.
  9. Lol Rasmus' arm is garbage. 2 terrible throws this game
  10. I usually disagree with you guys on Gibby, but tonight I think he cost us the game. - Leaving in Sanchez for another inning when it backfired against the Yankees 3 days ago - Not walking Simmons to load the bases and have a force-out at home I mean our team definitely should have scored more runs, but these are 2 huge mistakes that cost us the game.
  11. No team's lineup is gonna look good with 3 of your top hitters out with injuries.
  12. Gotta work with what you've got. What would be your preferred lineup?
  13. Doesn't matter what time you click the button to get the tickets. There is no actual queue, you just have to keep clicking it until you get in. Don't bother waiting with the loading page for more than 5 minutes. Keep a few tabs open with load screens, but also have one tab where you refresh every minute. Good luck
  14. Dem winz and dat no-hitter! Unfortunately, Greinke probably gets it due to win total and ERA even though it should absolutely go to Kershaw. AL cy is alot more even between Sale/Keuchel
  15. Poor Astros. They were so far ahead a month ago.
  16. Fielder so clutch
  17. Jesus christ. Hasnt this happened 3 times now in the last 2 days? Team down with 2 outs in the 9th, proceeds to score 4/5 runs and win it.
  18. OF of Revere-Pillar-Saunders could work next year, with Bautista moving to 1B.
  19. I'm almost certain that the Yankees org lies about their ticket sales and attendence. I was at a game about 2 years ago and the stadium was literally half full. That was in May I believe, vs the Orioles. Additionally, alot of times on TV it looks like they have thousands of empty seats. The series against the Jays this weekend was a joke for attendence.
  20. Last series of the season is at the trop.
  21. Sorry guys, I've honestly never seen this "magic number" stuff before. I understand how it works, I just don't really see the allure. I just follow the standings and do the math every couple days. If we clinch the division, it won't be until the last week of the season anyways, so it will be really easy to do the math.
  22. Revere hits lefties better, and Pennington is a switch hitter. Darwin Barney is a RH hitter. We still have a RH-heavy lineup.
  23. I'm gonna say Edwin will sit for the whole Atlanta series. He hurt the finger on his glove hand, so its not a good idea to have him manning 1st right now. Smoak and Cola will fill in at 1st just fine. Atlanta sux
×
×
  • Create New...