There's a bucketload of quality free agent starters this offseason. Sign 2 and that's all we need. Don't blow all the money on Price. We are all set for position players. May need to sign a couple bullpen pieces.
Wishlist:
1-2 decent starters
1-2 decent bullpen arms
Jays FO constantly downplays the severity of injuries. Saunders, Travis, Buehrle this year, Bautista, Lind, Edwin, Janssen, Reyes, Johnson, Melky etc. in the past.
Exactly my thoughts. I actually DONT want Tulo back this year because I feel like he will be penciled into the lineup because of his name while providing negative value on both sides of the ball. I just can't see Tulo being able to play well enough with an injured shoulder.
There is a poster/moderator/internet policeman on this forum with the username o2cui2i.
He was making a joke that you are o2's wife because of your username.
Yeah those are not bad. I think some peopls from 2 weeks ago got like 20th row in that section. For reference, I got my flex pack last year (in November) and had the first window to buy playoff tix after season ticket holders. I was hoping for around section 137 but got section 141 row 6. Not great, not bad.