Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Wow, I was looking for an alternative but couldn't find anything. I even went and checked the old MLB forum *puke*
  2. http://m.mlb.com/video/v36370985/the-orioles-are-2014-al-east-champions/?partnerId=as_bal_20140918_31893846 http://giant.gfycat.com/ScentedPalatableAmoeba.gif
  3. I'm hoping the jays don't clinch tonight, but get their number down to 1 so that they can clinch with a win tomorrow. Celebrating on the field like the O's did last year would be sweet.
  4. I don't see why it should matter WHO they're playing, but you're probably right.
  5. I was in the 200 level outfields in LF for Sunday's game. There's nothing like Donaldson hitting a walk-off homerun right into your section
  6. Dude i've been sitting in the outfield seats for like 4 years now (10 game flex packs) and they're great. Way better than baseline seats IMO. Only thing that beats outfield is behind homeplate.
  7. I doubt it, since Martin stays away from alcohol these days. He didn't even stay for the celebration in the clubhouse due to alcohol issues.
  8. Do you mind telling us how much you paid? I have very similar seats i'm thinking about selling
  9. Usually different times throughout the day. 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, etc
  10. EXACTLY what I was about to comment. That guy is truly annoying to listen to. Barry and Arash are probably worse though
  11. I agree with all of this except for the laziness part. I think his baseball skill has just taken a steep decline.
  12. Baseless accusations. Reyes was a stand-up guy.
  13. Duuuude im in 241
  14. What section?
  15. Definitely one of, if not THE WORST public transit in a major metropolitan city on earth. Seriously, even Athens has a MUCH nicer subway system. London, NY, etc all have like 10-20 subway lines while Toronto has.... 2
  16. Arrived at Gate 11 at 10:45. Got my hoodie, and there were lots of boxes left. Got to catch the tail-end of the Jays batting practice.
  17. Nah, i'd say Heyward goes to the Dodgers, Giants, Yankees, or Seattle.
  18. So you're telling me a 1 month sample size is more relevant than his entire MiLB career?
  19. BTW, can anyone tell me what time and what gate I should go to tomorrow if I want one of the free hoodies?
  20. Yeah I doubt we make an actual push for Price, but i'd like to add 1 or 2 arms to the rotation still. Zimmerman, Iwakuma, Kazmir, Shark, Anderson... There are alot of options.
  21. Apparently he left before celebrations started because he is trying to stay away from alcohol??
×
×
  • Create New...