Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. That's what makes me angry. I mean, yeah I hate Arod but he still deserves to be judged fairly. He's one of the best shortstops/third basemen EVER, and he won't get in the HOF. Just like Bonds. MLB is a joke sometimes
  2. Then you're a fool. Arod will not win any awards ever again
  3. If Arod had put up Barry Bonds 2004 numbers this year, would he have won the MVP award?
  4. Anyways the whole Arod suspension was shady as f*** in the first place. It just reeked of MLB trying to lend the yankees a helping hand. Their payroll was bloated like crazy in 2014 IIRC
  5. He had a major injury in 2013 and missed almost 2 full seasons of baseball... I understand you hate the guy (I don't like him either) but you really can't make an argument for him not getting the award. Other than being blackballed by MLB for the steroid stuff.
  6. Played 44 games in 2013 and looked finished, 0 games in 2014. Then put up a great season in 2015. If that's not a "comeback", I don't know what is.
  7. Daaaaaamn
  8. Should have been Arod and Votto
  9. Which can be filled through free agency quite easily.
  10. Terrible deal for the Padres
  11. Some of those statements are just slightly outrageous
  12. How did I know you were gonna say Tulo before even clicking on the thread? Jesus, so many people here don't understand how good Tulo can be with the bat. This js like the Edwin situation all over again. Trade the slumping bat right? Anyways, IMO Tulo/Donaldson/Martin are the least likely to be traded, only for the fact that they all provide defensive value in addition to their bats.
  13. Indecent exposure could mean anything.
  14. I'd offer Goins, Colabello, Revere, and their choice between Kawasaki or Diaz. Not sure if that's an overpay though.
  15. Still crazy to see that Pillar put up 4.3 WAR last year. Before this season, I don't think any of us expected him to top 2 WAR.
  16. Ang banned?
  17. Wow... I would never have thought Reyes would do something like that... He seemed like a good guy. This is unfortunate. Too many athletes can't control their anger
  18. Compare the 2016 projections
  19. He hasn't been in his career. I guess you could make the argument that he projects better, for some reason. I mean he's obviously better than Howard going forward.
  20. Alvarez is a better hitter than all of those guys.
  21. I've been thinking about Pedro Alvarez for a while... If he comes on a 1-2 year deal and strictly DHs, he could be valuable. He's a monster LH bat, and would be nice in the 5/6 spot. Would replace some power lost with the departure of EE/Jose.
  22. Oh gruber... Never change man
  23. Also sounds like a guy you would want to hold on to.
×
×
  • Create New...