Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. What the f*** Gibbons... If we lose this game it's 100% on him.
  2. I don't understand why Sanchez couldn't at least bunt. That liner by Carrera would have scored a run.
  3. Not to mention we could have scored some more runs with Saunders or Smoak pinch hitting.
  4. That is probably the worst piece of managing I've seen all year
  5. Redbull does nothing for me. Does it actually help you stay awake?
  6. Man Storen is terrible. He'll be lucky to get a 2 million dollar deal next year.
  7. 6 IP, 7 H, 5 R, 5 K, 2 BB Cf
  8. Is everyone forgetting that the Whitesox just beat the Redsox 3 times in a 4-game series? This is not an "easy" team to beat right now.
  9. Guerrero Jr. is looking like a bust.
  10. Russell looked like such a pimp hitting that homerun. The way he drops the bat. Hnggg
  11. Off day monday and off day Thursday. I guess Gibby is trying to keep the bullpen fresh.
  12. Make stupid comments, receive stupid answers. No need to be hostile, I was just bringing up a point I remembered you voicing last year.
  13. We should just have Goins in the lineup every day because the team has a much better record with him in the lineup.
  14. Those numbers make me want to puke
  15. Interesting lineup to say the least
  16. Lol chill out dude
  17. I just find him really boring.
  18. Without looking... Let me guess. Dodgers and Scully is #1? EDIT: yup. Lol I think Vin Scully is so overrated. People love him because he has the "old baseball voice".
×
×
  • Create New...