Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. And Edwin gave some great answers, speaking in English too. Makes Bautista look even more unprofessional for his comments in spring training.
  2. I agree that people shouldn't be texting and driving, but the commercial is still a bit jarring to see. Plus I have to think that people that DO text and drive don't pay attention to commercials anyways.
  3. Why is Saunders playing RF and Trumbo playing LF? Is today opposite day or something
  4. Man, this commercial about texting and driving is a bit overboard. Like, f***...
  5. I'm really hoping Saunders can get into the game for a bit. Doesn't look like he'll get an at bat though
  6. Right now, Zeke in RF and Bautista at 1st/DH is better for the team.
  7. She sang slightly flat for the majority of the song... Not so great
  8. Yup. And i'm sure the suits in charge of this broadcast are fuming. MLB doesn't want to be dragged into this ALL LIVES MATTER s***
  9. No. You would probably be shot for ruining the Star Spangled banner.
  10. Thanks. I have him on ignore
  11. Guys are we doing a GDT or not?
  12. Just looked it up, they're a Canadian group. Wow. So they're just stupid
  13. Like... So f***ing typical of Americans. That would NEVER happen with the star spangled banner.
  14. Is there not an ASG gdt? If there is, can someone link it for me
  15. I can't believe they just changed the words in the Canadian anthem. What a bunch of pricks. I was pleasantly surprised at first, but then they went and f***ed it all up.
  16. I'm surprised Pillar was close
  17. I'll say Trumbo. He looked pretty good in KC a couple years ago.
×
×
  • Create New...