Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Funny, considering Zaun was saying last night that Upton has no place on this team. What a hypocrite
  2. I'm totally cool with this if its the plan. As long as Upton doesn't hit any higher than 6th
  3. If Upton is ONLY playing against righties, he won't play until August lol. Hopefully Gibby uses Upton to give Saunders and JB some time off their feet. Maybe even Pillar a few times a month.
  4. He'll split time with JB/Saunders/Smoak/Pillar Gives a good fill-in option when guys need rest.
  5. Jesus christ. I don't understand how some idiots like that get hired
  6. 3rd best Defensive value in all of MLB, and best among outfielders. (I know Kiermaer has been injured) Yes I agree with you that Defense can have huge deviations from year to year, but I don't think it's outrageous to say Pillar's defense THIS YEAR is comparable to Stanton's power and Chapman's fastball.
  7. Cashner could be another Grilli-type move
  8. No. Jesus christ people, just because we acquired Upton doesn't mean we are trading Pillar/Jose/Saunders
  9. Who wants to bet Gibby bats him somewhere in the 1-5 spots in the lineup?
  10. Pretty sweet that we turned Brett Wallace into Devon Travis
  11. Well isn't that convenient...
  12. Great insurance for next year. This year, he would probably play RF with Bautista playing DH/1B
  13. Potential deal hinges on how much salary the Padres are willing to pay, as per Rosenthal
  14. f*** man, getting squeezed already
  15. Not really thread-worthy King
  16. Lol yup. Jesus christ Storen and Cecil have been bad. Osuna has also taken a bit of a step back
  17. Oh look, the pot calling the kettle black
  18. Yes. Exactly what I was thinking as he gave up the homerun. The guy sucks. I can't remember the last outing where he didn't give up a double/triple/homer
  19. Have you seen the bluejays subreddit? That place is a circlejerk of "ROGERS SUCKS SHAPIRO SUCKS OMG KAWASAKI GUYS COLABELLO DIDNT KNOW HE TOOK STEROIDS GUYS IF WE DONT RE-SIGN BAUTISTA IM NOT WATCHING ANYMORE" And if you make an intelligent post refuting those viewpoints, you get downvoted into oblivion and nobody ever reads your messages. This board is far better. Yes, there are a lot of condescending posters/regulars, but if you are willing to learn, then you will. This forum is VERY pro-sabr, and if you don't know about advanced stats you will get called out.
  20. It definitely could happen, and might. I also like Josh Reddick, but I would rather just sign him in the offseason.
×
×
  • Create New...