Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Yeah watching any pitcher struggle to hit the zone is painful.
  2. Yeah its pretty bad, noticed it all series. Its like f***in mud
  3. This is going back to last season though… yes we’ll see how it goes rest of the year
  4. I actually agree tbh. Seems like there’s so many sweeps we should have nailed down and its like they lose focus or something in the final game.
  5. Looks like Bo’s left oblique/hip area is bothering him? He kneads it with his hand after each swing
  6. Moreno now officially labeled as injury-prone??
  7. Almost like its a very random stat that doesn’t correlate with team skill
  8. Bro its 1 f***ing game. Tapia was leadoff like twice. Relax
  9. Yeah that’s a good point too. Whatever though, Tapia/Zimmer/Biggio/Collins is all a mixed bag right now. Biggio (maybe Collins?) probably has the best chance to be an above average hitter out of that group. He’s certainly had the most major league success.
  10. I feel like that doesn’t make any sense, but ok I guess
  11. Collins > Kirk Espinal > Bichette right now. Sample size matters I guess
  12. LF and RF are the same, just want a stronger arm in RF to throw to 3B. If a major league player can’t swap easily between LF and RF idk what to say.
  13. Homerun, 2 singles and a walk that inning. 1 run. Merp
  14. Agree with all of this. I want Biggio to succeed and I think he can still be good, but Espy is playing out of his mind right now and you can’t take the starting job away from him. I do think Biggio should be getting more reps in the OF though. (he should be playing LF with Lourdes in RF)
  15. Im not optimistic tbh. He doesn’t know when to stop and heal
×
×
  • Create New...