Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Will this be yet another 4 game series we end up splitting with a division rival? Seems like we almost never win 3 of 4 in these things. Not looking good for today already.
  2. Charlie definitely chooses bad times to rest guys.
  3. Gross. I don’t think we ever had a lineup look this bad last year.
  4. Yes but the bench still needs improvement IMO so the lineup doesn’t look like it does today when there’s an injury/rest day.
  5. Even just swap Tapia and Kirk and the lineup looks a lot better
  6. If there was ever a time to move Espinal up and Bo down, it would have been today. Charlie’s lineup construction is truly baffling. I feel like half the members here could have constructed a better lineup where Tapia isn’t batting 4th
  7. 1st catcher injured, 2nd catcher possibly injured or just sitting because our manager is dumn, 3rd catcher is DH because we don’t have anyone better right now I guess. Hence catcher #4 getting the start. Should’ve been Collins at C and Zimmer in the OF instead probably. But it didn’t really end up mattering in the end anyways. Bench is extremely thin. Definitely need to improve upon that at the trade deadline.
  8. He’s admitting it was a dumb reactionary take, let him off
  9. The commercials told me this team is ALREADY NEXT LEVEL Jokes aside, the team is solid and should be able to get to 95ish wins. If not then definitely enough for the last playoff spot. September is gonna be exciting I think.
  10. That contract is gonna look bad in a couple years for sure
  11. Hey good on you for admitting it. I don’t think any of us are happy with the offense so far, especially Bo and Kirk have been massively disappointing so far. We know they’ll get better. And can’t really complain about overall results, 12-7 is great.
  12. Stripling was actually excellent tonight and its too bad we couldn’t take advantage of his unexpectedly good start. I’m annoyed that Wacha keeps f***ing us every time we face him some how
  13. I had to explain to my friend why our 3rd backup/4th string catcher was playing today
  14. Hey I brought stats to back it up
  15. I’ve seen too many good starts from him to be fooled again. Feels like he does this every year and then fades into nothingness
  16. Just to be clear, you’re talking about the Marcus Semien that plays for the Rangers? The guy currently hitting 176/247/235 with a 46 wRC+?
  17. Yeah they were planning to transition Whitlock to a starting role anyways since Sale is out for so long. Also Rich Hill has been ass
  18. What the f*** did I just watch
  19. I don’t know how they keep pulling wins outta their ass but its been crazy so far
  20. Damn that was actually a crazy at bat. Nice job Rocket!
  21. Ughh come on Chap gotta swing
  22. Plz Kirk not on the ground
  23. Cora ain’t there bb
  24. Need this win here. Should be automatic to score at least a run with Vlad/Kirk/Chap up. Barnes isn’t very good
×
×
  • Create New...