Yep the pitching is not very strong right now.
- Bullpen weakened with Romano and Swanson out
- G Cabrera looks like dogshit this year
- All the young guys that looked good in spring look awful
- Francis is not an MLB caliber starter
- Gausman was awful but not really concerned about him
There’s a place downtown called Cabanos, excellent smash burger. With fried jalapeños too. Last year they had a Whit Merrifield special/custom burger too. They need a location in the rogers center.
I really wanted to go to one of the games this week, then I thought maybe I’ll wait til the next week against the Yanks.
Now im thinking about if I even want to waste my time getting down there.
Can we also talk about how/why John didn’t challenge the clear catcher interference in Varsho’s first ab??
Our replay room has to be the absolute worst in the league