Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. And 2nd in wRC+. 2nd best hitter on the team rn behind Turner.
  2. Schneider has to be up there too IMO. Tied for team lead in RBIs with way fewer at bats than the regulars.
  3. That’s a solid rotation and better than most teams’ top 5 lol.
  4. Holy s*** Yankees lost?? Last I checked it was 7-5 for them in the 10th. Cleveland came back to win it lol. Nice
  5. Trying to break through his thick skull
  6. Reminds me of mens slow pitch softball where the pitchers do the constant pump fakes.
  7. That’s true but I think he’s probably on an innings limit this year. Likely around 100ish
  8. He’s ringing all the Nate Pearson bells for me. I really want him to succeed but I won’t get my hopes up.
  9. On the bright side, only 1 walk and 4 Ks. But yeah the number of hits is concerning
  10. IKF needs to hit the weights if he wants to go deep to CF
  11. Way too many blowouts right now for a team that should be relying on strong pitching and D.
  12. Of course they care! They even emailed me to ask if I was purchasing a quarter season package this year
  13. He’s ready
  14. I miss when this team was fun to watch, even if they were losing. This team (the 2023-2024 edition) is barely watchable even when they win
  15. I tried to warn you
  16. These Rockies are pretty good ngl
  17. I don’t think he’s been properly ramped back up after the injury.
  18. This is gonna be a back and forth game all night innit
×
×
  • Create New...