Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I can’t believe this dude is still a Vladdy knob goblin after all these years. Vlad deserves to be roasted, he brings 0 defensive value to the team and he’s an average bat for a 1B at best.
  2. At this point I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Vlad struggled in AAA if he was sent down
  3. And it’s always f***ing dumb
  4. I think the only surprise would be if they moved Yariel to the bullpen NOW. I think most people assumed he’d get about 10-15 starts. Now, maybe they want to have him rejoin the rotation towards the end of the season where they think he can make more of an impact. If Manoah could just be serviceable then that would be extremely welcome.
  5. That’s not really a fair assessment, since Manoah was supposed to be the 5th starter but got injured in spring.
  6. Our SP pitching depth was: Francis - Meh results Parsons - Garbo White - Garbo Y Rod - Great so far Tiedemann - Injured This is assuming Manoah should have been 5th starter but he also got injured
  7. You’d think this points to a flaw in organizational hitting philosophy or at least a flaw in the current coaching staff…
  8. Remember most rankings had Vladdy above both Tatis and Acuna lol
  9. Nah you’re unhinged. Actually the only poster here that made me so angry I wrote an entire rant post. Wasn’t your whole narrative always that Atkins was “lucky” the rotation was healthy last year and that’s the only reason we made the postseason?
  10. We already lost the trade in 2023 didn’t you hear?
  11. What I find funny is how the Yankees now love Soto and all his antics. I seem to remember them criticizing guys like Vlad and Springer for celebrating too much, its only April blah blah. Now Soto is out there doing s*** way over the top (his homer last night) and apparently its ok now. f***ing douches
  12. Great game, finally a clean win with no drama.
  13. Happened to Jake Cronenworth on opening game in Korea. But yeah seems like Vlad has issues far too often with his gloves.
  14. Hit it far better than the previous handful of hits lol
  15. Soto is on fire. I seem to remember him being a slow starter, of course not this year… Could be an MVP-type season unfolding
  16. Yariel is on an innings limit, so even if he pitches like a cy young candidate he probably won’t see more than about 100 innings. We’ll definitely need Manoah at some point, especially if Tiedemann misses extended time now too.
  17. We’ve seen it before where the front office does offday + rest day back to back. I bet this is just a scheduled rest day for him. Or he had a rough flight who knows
  18. To be fair, he lost me back in 2022. Lets not pretend the Berrios thing was HIS decision
  19. Its so dumb, he looked great last year in the BP and he’s an absolute disaster as a starter. Put him back in the BP instead of sending Meyer down lol. I have him on my rebuild team so im holding on hoping he goes back to the BP by next year. If I had him on a good team I’d probably drop.
×
×
  • Create New...