Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yep Remember when against RHP we had: 1. Reyes 2. Cabrera 3. Bautista 4. Encarnacion 5. Lind 6. Lawrie 7. Rasmus 8. Whoever 9. Whoever I miss that
  2. WTF is up with Santos and Delabar anyway Both likely up in September?? But are they usable?
  3. Smart ass... I mean I don't know how to explain that his defense has fallen off compared to last year
  4. High BAbip inflated BA, low walk rate, zero power Don't know how to explain the defense
  5. Yeah. It is a shame though cause I think he could have helped the pen next year. I liked his stuff.
  6. Not official yet but all the usual writers expect Lind to be activated today and in the lineup tonight Mills was DFA last night, making room
  7. Yeah. Odds were heavily against us for last night. Need to show some resiliency though and bounce back immediately
  8. Lol Buck and a Tabby fapping over Cano's big strong hands
  9. Verlander might need a 15 or 30 day DL stint to get himself back and right If the playoffs started next week, I don't even think Ausmus would give him a start
  10. f*** yes Good job Hutch Not one well hit ball that inning
  11. They just needed someone fresh after the marathon yesterday At least we didn't have to use up a starter, unlike Detroit did
  12. Honest question Tigers are in the ALDS - does Verlander even get a single start??
  13. LOL you're right Machado is a little whiny diva bitch f*** 'im
×
×
  • Create New...