Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Buck sez the tigers made 8 roster moves today before the game? Wow Good thing they did since Verlander crapped out after 1 inning
  2. Vagina injury? Or is it just hormonal?? Or were his feelings hurt?
  3. Top 8 in Cy Young voting 4 years of of the past 5, won it once, and will be top 2-3 this year again easily
  4. What a pitch Makes great hitters look foolish all the time
  5. We do seem to have better results against hard throwing righties than we do against crafty lefties and junkballers. I wonder if that bears out or if that's just our perception?
  6. Kawasaki (9pts) - Melky (3pts) - GD, o2cui2i Bautista (1pt) - Dylan, Gen.Disarray Navarro (4pts) - Juan (2pts) - Deadpool, lettheballfly, G-Snarls Colby "f***IN" Rasmus (2pts) - vdub, Spanky99, Orgfiller Valencia (7pts) - P2F Gose (9pts) - Bench (10pts) - Stroman (500pts) - jays4life19 (is dumn)
  7. Yeah, I like the Occupy one for sure Cause of the vague association with the Occupy movement
  8. I sat in the Big Mac section at Busch stadium
  9. What I wouldn't give to be sitting in the "King's court" with a Stroman jersey on tonight... LOL
  10. This is probably true I'm sure curious to see
  11. RAJ won't be managing the Phillies this off season. And the new guy will be selling, not buying.
×
×
  • Create New...