Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I worry this post will come back to haunt you
  2. I was loving until they zoomed in on Paul Beeston and Cito Gaston
  3. I'm glad Goins too that ball instead of Reyes
  4. He puts the ball in play He has good hitters in front of him Career high RBIz
  5. Good hustle Edwin Yes I just said that
  6. Admired the shot, started trotting to first, the saw it was going to hit the wall
  7. I'm glad they didn't show him going to first cause I'm sure it was a slow trot
  8. Even Gose is pounding the ball off this guy
  9. Magic 8 ball says ... 8 shutout innings
  10. Stroman to short stop when he's not pitching Reyes can DH those days
  11. You tired of the Mark Messier one yet?
  12. I wonder which of the Cubs starters we will face that Navarro has caught before That has to be a nice advantage for him when batting Unless maybe the pitcher deliberate goes completely against his usual gameplan
  13. Ah s*** Close Guys getting solid contact off this dude
  14. Nice Goins really is a defensive whiz Runner was dumb and should have stopped
  15. He will eat them up
×
×
  • Create New...