Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. It certainly looked like a max effort whole body punch No NBA bitch slap
  2. Shields' PCP - (punch cnxn)/(punch attempt) ratio is awful
  3. Yeah my silly mistake was already corrected. I don't know how I thought that was Manny.
  4. It's because since Halladay we haven't had a true ace. A stopper. A guy you can count on every 5th day to give you a high probabilty of a win and snap losing streaks short. A guy you feel good sending out in a 1 game wildcard play-in or game 1 of a series. All that said, our rotation has not been the problem this year and you're right - an upgrade at 2B would probably have a bigger impact.
  5. Oh f*** you're right. Crisp.
  6. Every time I look at his page he's about 2 years older than I thought. Yeah, wouldn't want more than 4 years. Someone will give him more.
  7. 1. I know AA will be "in" on Shields 2. I know he'll get outbid
  8. I laugh my head off every time I see that picture of him punching Manny Edit: Coco Crisp, oops. The hair fooled me.
  9. Same What a difference maker Seeya Happ
  10. http://celebpictu.com/images/james-shields-04.jpg
  11. http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/28474.png&w=350&h=254
  12. So is the 54.8% GB rate
  13. 2.87 FIP as a starter is FAP worthy. P.S. See what I did there?
  14. Yep. If they stay neck and neck we can't get there. We need one of them to fall back, and they don't play each other much more this year which is too bad.
  15. Yep. Use him up like that until his options run out. If he hasn't become an above replacement level player by then let him go.
  16. Moogy: A bit of you is a good thing. A lot of you is not.
  17. Tampa or Oakland would take him for 6.5M in a heartbeat But yeah that short porch...
  18. No doubt Pompey starts in Buffalo next year He'll have to play his way up
  19. >99% of that is coincidence. No one player has that much impact ever.
  20. Exactly. I just hope they realize it. He looks like a perfectly decent 4th OF at league minimum salary. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just a tiny bit scared though that he has a good September and they decide to let Melky walk and pencil Pillar in for the starting job in left next year. That would be beyond foolish. All that said, I still think realistically AA extends Melky, and I think he should.
  21. His bunting has gone to s*** though What the Hell??
  22. He may turn out to be a perfectly decent 4th OF/platoon option I can see a. 270 BA but not that OBP. K/BB won't allow him to do that.
  23. Obv not a Gose fan
  24. No one disputes using Gose regularly I don't think It's more playing Pillar over Rasmus, especially against RH pitchers, and yet still giving Pompey no time.
  25. Yeah the handling of Pompey and Rasmus seem odd at first glance. They only called Pompey and put him on the 40 up to protect him from the rule 5 draft and obviously have decided to use him as pinch runner only for now. He will likely get a few games after we are mathematically eliminated from the post season.
×
×
  • Create New...