Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Even without them. We could have EASILY won 3-4 more games in July/August. They just played s*****.
  2. Safe to go to sleep? I'm tired as Hell. Worked way too much last 2 weeks.
  3. Don't care Well, I want us to score lots of runs so...
  4. G-Snarls

    NFL Thread

    I was obviously just joking/generalizing about a high school QB being a prick. But LOLed that your backup QB is exactly that.
  5. G-Snarls

    NFL Thread

    Do you at least get to work on blocks for your RB's?
  6. To be fair Valencia caught two line drives last inning I doubt it makes him feel any better though
  7. Box score just shows 0-2 with 1 GIDP Not fair is it
  8. Someone needs to make a JPEG of the BABip dragon
  9. It's ridiculous. Ripping balls over the place and hardly anything to show for it.
  10. G-Snarls

    NFL Thread

    One of the most thankless jobs in all of sports. Put your ass on the line and get pummelled trying to protect some obnoxious QB. LOL. Sorry man.
  11. I worry the Yankees will f*** us
  12. Edwin Encarnacion with another 360 foot single LOL
  13. They COULD have worked together longer, perhaps successfully.
  14. Let's stop the comps. We may regret making these.
  15. GD big time playa That's way cool though
×
×
  • Create New...