Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Wow participation has dropped Not surprised of course. Board numbers are WAY down compared to mid season. GDT's are shrinking fast.
  2. I know what you mean. But... He is not insignificant when he is a black hole in the 8 spot in front of Gose I'd REALLY like to have a good defensive catcher as our complement to Navarro, or jettison Navarro for a more well rounded (no pun intended) primary catcher. Navarro is a good hitter and probably calls a good game, but he has too many deficiencies to start 130 games behind the plate.
  3. Public service announcement: There will be no more Vincent-created Jose Reyes threads
  4. Hopefully Morrow feels like he owes the Jays a heavily discounted season but we'll see...
  5. Happ, Thole and Lind pick up options and keep though I'd trade Happ in a package if a deal was available McGowan, Santos gone Morrow buy out, but try to re sign at half price
  6. http://www.baseballprospectus.com/compensation/cots/al-east/toronto-blue-jays/
  7. Betances vs the bottom of our order will not be pretty
  8. Who is the chick in your avatar? At first I kept thinking it's Avril but no...
  9. You could probably eat 1/3 of Reyes' contract and move him. People would want at 15M. Don't trade Dickey. He's worth his contract. 12.5M pretty reasonable given how good he's been.
  10. If I lived in Sweden I'd have aquavit-fuelled co-ed strip poker games all the time. LOL
  11. Yep And maybe we should be looking for a SS not a 2B. What would it take to get one of the Cubs' 28 short stop prospects??
  12. They owe their replacement level 3B more than that though
  13. Mets couldn't afford To keep Reyes and I bet they're glad they couldn't now
  14. Nice I built an 800 square foot party zone and yet I hardly have people over. Stupid. Need to get poker games and football watching parties going again.
  15. I went to a game Mets at Yankees 4 years ago. Loud New Yorkers were yelling at each other about who the best shortstop in New York was. The truth? Neither should have kept playing short stop the past few years. Both could hit tho.
  16. I have hardly been drinking at all. Gotta have a few some night when there's nothing going on. Plus gotta have a party some night b
×
×
  • Create New...