Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Health history "starting to factor in a little bit more"
  2. Came close to saying there are middle relief guys they might buy in free agency to become a closer
  3. To be fair, with Morrow, Santos, Delabar and McGowan all likely gone, +/- Janssen, he WILL have to get some new BP members
  4. We're going to look to add relievers
  5. Sanchez to be a starter next year
  6. Except for fat lazy catchers of course
  7. "Post mortem on the 2014 season" as per FAN590
  8. 1. Try to sign Melky 2. See how Pompey does in the AFL Then decide what to do Can't decide now
  9. No. it was "angryrioter" who picked 83. Look again.
  10. 83 looking pretty good 82-84 in play Hurl is dumn
  11. Bump for final weekend
  12. I can't decide if a I want the Orioles to kick some ass in the post season or get humiliated in the first round
  13. Missed the game. Checked the highlights section to see how we scored. Found out I'd missed The Pompey Show.
  14. Just pulled up the MLB At Bat to see what's happened in the game. Pompey show it's been I gather?
  15. Aroldis Chapman Yu Darvish
  16. 2015 Club option 13.5M with a 1M buyout Zero chance Texas picks that up. He'll be a free agent by November.
  17. http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/5880.png&w=350&h=254 http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Toronto+Blue+Jays+Photo+Day+i8tA2KOiUVEl.jpg
  18. Just finished reading though. He's been mostly playing at DH. Is he even a legit 2B option any more???
  19. Please please please for once land a solid international FA player We just so happen to desperately need a MIF
  20. I suppose though - Pompey will have a month in the AFL and a month of spring training. He does have a real chance of impressing enough to win a job out of spring training. The only thing I don't want to see is AA letting Colby and Melky both walk and feel like he has enough outfielders without them. That would be very dangerous. I still want Melky retained.
×
×
  • Create New...