Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. The answer, in one snippet, for the TLDR folks: He has hit 45% fewer fly balls in 2014 compared to 2013 (when he had a ridiculously high flyball rate combioned with a ridiculously low popup rate)
  2. FanGraphs: Chris Davis, 2014: What Happened? http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/chris-davis-2014-what-happened/
  3. Yeah I'm gonna go work on a presentation and play Destiny Night
  4. True. True.
  5. Didn't strike out = making progress? LOL
  6. LOL we're all assuming he's out already Sad
  7. Valiant effort Took some tough outside pitches that he would have missed
  8. Hopefully this September makes AA realize he has to sign Melky. And Mayberry might be the keeper between him and Pillar. Hard to tell.
  9. Goins up in a big big spot. Against a lefty. Sweet
  10. We've really never had one except maybe Molina? Navarro, Arencibia, Borders, Knorr, Myers (was decent IIRC) Zaun all bad to so-so. You gotta go a long ways back otherwise.
  11. Kansas City then
  12. He blocks as lazily with a runner on first as he does with the bases empty
  13. OMFG fire them all
  14. Rogers seems to be doing excellent things with the NHL Can't they fire Tabler please?
  15. Please fire Tabler
  16. Break him in as bench coach next year Sucker punch Gibbons with a firing in June and promote the turtle. Cross fingers
  17. Hate Bautista in CF
  18. Yeah Had not heard of Unnecessary post on my part I realize LOL
  19. Wasn't Guzman older and an international FA though when he started??
  20. I dunno I kind of wanted Ausmus to get his shot with us. But I'm not upset we didn't go with him now.
  21. Depends. Does the turtle saunter and speak with an exaggerated Southern drawl?
  22. Dap?? What the Hell is Dap?!?!?!
  23. OK boys Let's get back at it now
  24. Good. Thought I might be crazy. I HATE Bautista in CF.
×
×
  • Create New...