Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Hmmm, you may be right His first game back, with the Angels obviously, I remember him getting a pretty nice reception actually. Am I wrong?
  2. Exactly It's an odd double standard
  3. And I didn't like that at all Vernon loved Toronto, and he played well here. And he was traded - not his choice. And he wasn't happy about it. he didn't deserve to be booed. There were lots of cheers too to balance it out, but still...
  4. I'd prefer Esmil Rogers Maybe he could get suspended for it Win-win
  5. I'm just glad we won the game Suck it Yunel
  6. It's too bad We all thought we had stolen a soon-to-be all star OF with Rasmus
  7. Yeah, I could go for moving Colby mid-season There are teams who would want him
  8. I presume Colby is quite a bit better than that? Edit: Yep, too lazy to look up
  9. Certainly possible Dude thinks he should be in the bigs now. He said so much in spring training.
  10. I didn't realize Colby only had one arb year left He got $4.675M for this year on a one year deal with the club and avoided arbitrtation Do they do a similar offer this year? Would he decline it? He might get a bit more in arbitration Maybe going 2 years @ 5M per, plus an option makes sense for both sides. Cause no way they offer him much more than that, and no way they make him a qualifying offer next year so he might just take it. It would make him comfortable that he won't be non-tendered, won't break the bank, and keeps him tradeable too.
  11. It required Granderson getting hurt and out for weeks in order for Girardi/Cashman to have the balls to do just that in New York with him and Gardner Edit: Well, maybe that's a bit different because they were both every day major leaguers...
  12. Sweet If the Red Sox could lose 3-4 games the rest of this week, the WC spots would look much more reachable
  13. No one is giving Colby a long term contract this year He'll go year to year on arbitration Neither AA or another GM is likely to gamble on him being worth more than he'll get in arbitration
  14. More runs Yankees got this
  15. It's complicated
  16. Vernon Wells RBI double in the 10th
  17. Yep, and most on one year contracts or last year so no harm in most of their "new" contracts
  18. Cecil 2012 pre-season = skinny weakling Cecil 2013 pre season = Delabar program-strengthened beefcake
  19. He got too skinny Very "Brett Cecil" circa 2012 LOL
  20. Rays-like with 210M in payroll (of which about 90M is on the DL right now) But I know what you mean - the guys they picked up this off season are providing fantastic value (except for Youk)
  21. Wow, serious drop off
  22. Conveniently, Boston IS cooling off, right now We contributed
×
×
  • Create New...