Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Such dropping expectations that quickly always makes me think of this classic scnee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TZ8Z5S9rI - http://brokelyn.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MoePolygraph1.jpg
  2. Agree, big time Problem is Yanks gotta lose some games Or we need to accept that the Yankees will win division and we aim for 2nd/wild card Or I could let my bubble burst completely and accept that we're not making the playoffs this year I'm gonna stop typing now cause my expectations are dropping line by line
  3. I want Hutchison back, badly Ortiz is not gonna keep this up for long...
  4. FU Cano AL leading 13th home run 3-2 Yankees in the 7th over baltimore
  5. Lester getting knocked around, and White Sox up quickly on Boston 5-2 Go White Sax!!!
  6. He's in Buffalo (oh wait, you were being rhetorical...)
  7. Yan Gomes TWO home runs today Nice!
  8. I think Wilner is getting in to my head I listened to the last 3 games all on the radio I can't even count how many times he said "The *only* reason the Jays are 7/8 games back... is because they're BLANK and BLANK against the New York Yankees"
  9. True Could we please have a home game against Hughes to see what happens???
  10. Very nice that a callup can be there in a couple of hours instead of flying from Las Vegas
  11. Which is exactly what Gibby ended up doing today
  12. Hahahaa. Well that's what I want to think, yes.
  13. Not long ago we couldn't beat Tampa more than 1 game in 9 but we did OK against New York What changed? Pitching match ups? Will it persist? Is it just pure luck??? Whatever it is, I don't like losing to New York this frequently any more than I liked losing to the Rays this frequently. In fact, I think I like it LESS. Thoughts?
  14. Gose in the game
  15. Edwin da man!!!
  16. Escobar seems to have problems playing against former teams. Remember last spring training when he made a bunch if mistakes against the Braves? (Thought he'd hit a HR but hadn't, underthrew to 1B at least twice) Well he's more than welcome to carry on this year against us.
  17. I'll begin by stating that I'm a big Gose fan and I think he's our CF of the future But right now: - The team is in a vulnerable spot with chance of completely blowing the season with tough opponents coming up - Gose needs full playing time to develop his hit tool - Gose is slumping right now Add that all up and it doesn't make much sense to call him up now
  18. Nope It doesn't make much sense either I'm a Gose fan but he needs full playing time to develop his hitting, the team is in a vulnerable spot, and he's slumping right now It's a serious gamble
  19. If that we're it they wouldn't have had to option Storey though Still could be in the plan but...
  20. Decent chance
  21. I was expecting a call up of a position player at the expense of a bullpen arm. But I didn't think it would be Gose... Get Thole up here people.
×
×
  • Create New...