Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. He's had a couple good games but mostly weak, weak ground outs. I guess the LD rate might refute that a bit? Otherwise though to me the BaPip may be just what he deserves. Weak ground balls mostly make outs.
  2. Wow I hope so This is the time to do it...
  3. @billsportsnews: According to Jerry howarth on rays radio yesterday he thinks jays make move sooner than later - mentioned thole and gose
  4. Mine was Barbados Plantation 20 year old rum. Yum.
  5. Love Buck's story about not hitting a home run until July one year and getting the silent treatment
  6. That half inning looked familiar. Hahaha.
  7. Anyone think Melky has a shot at preventing that run???
  8. A starter with good command and putting up zero after zero? Clutch hitting and consecutive hits? Fantastic use of team speed? I like this team better than the one I've been watching so far this year. I could get used to this!
  9. Wait a second A starter who's putting up zeros? Hitters stringing hits together? Good use of team speed? I must have the wrong channel - I was looking for the Blue Jays game
  10. Blanco DFA and Thole called up No way AA and Dickey can defend it otherwise
  11. I vote no Hate leaving those 12,000 posts behind
  12. Vbulletin is top notch. I have a few other forums I frequent that use it as a foundation. AVSforum being my fave
  13. I'm here too. Let's do this.
×
×
  • Create New...