Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. That difference could be enough to matter come mid September Could be the difference between a WC spot and nada
  2. Reyes Cabrera Bautista Encarnacion Lind Lawrie JPA/Thole Rasmus Bonifacio/Izturis Not bad
  3. Yep. Everybody re-attach to his jock now.
  4. I will. As long as I can find some golf and beer. I hear that have those things there.
  5. Yep. Derosa has earned his keep more than probably 4-5 others. Compared to expectations.
  6. Bautista should have earned 1 WAR in this game alone (I realize it doesn't work that way but he literally won the game by driving in every single run)
  7. And he leads the team in walks. His OBP must be good again too.
  8. Now boarding flight from Toronto to Dublin Ireland. Can't wait to get there! I'll have a Guinness or 10 for you Fatcow :cool:
  9. Great game! Bautista rules! Jays are 3-0 when I attend games. Just sayin'
  10. Yeah he may have developed closer brain As in unless its a sage situation he's not "on"
  11. Oooh Lots of cheers for Escobar getting pitched inside and brushed back
  12. Also, on a selfish note, glad this is a quick game Me and 2 friends here have a flight to Dublin at 9:45 tonight Can't wait!!!
  13. I'm sitting behind home plate. Not sure strike three there was in the zone on either of Longoria's K's What did the Pitch FX say?
  14. More good work by Buerhle. We used to have trouble off him when he was with White Sox didn't we?
  15. Escobar has been hitting ball well today with no results
×
×
  • Create New...