Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. FWIW Peavy wants to stay in Chicago: http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/27/jake-peavy-doesnt-want-the-white-sox-to-trade-him/
  2. Probably, he'd likely replace Johnson for 2014 14.5M per year
  3. Brutal Machado and Davis are so beastly...
  4. Someone needs to photoshop the BK crown on to Dickey's head and use it as their avatar. Just sayin'
  5. The GIF http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/uploads/2013/5/27/1369667446937.gif I would love to know exactly what Gibby is saying
  6. @Buster_ESPN: Yasiel Puig has played in 23 games -- and already has the highest WAR among Dodgers' position players, at 2.1. http://t.co/ozcfVcfDr9
  7. Well, may be legit He left Texas already, and refused a big offer from the Yankees, so he just might really not want to play for either. Neither seem like good bets for a WS ring either if that's his main concern these days.
  8. Damn the Cardinals if they got him. Damn them. What a playoff rotation!
  9. Anyone got the GIF where Ricky and JP are jumping up and down???
  10. That doesn't surprise me. People I know who have met him said he's a great guy too. I actually like JP. I just really wish he was a better catcher.
  11. Poor ump's probably like "f***, Arencibia! Did to have to let that get me in the face??? Your team should have kept D'Arnaud!"
  12. Cause none of us miss this: http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1175071/RomeroHudson.gif.opt.gif #OneLousyInch
  13. I hope you're right
  14. I think you're right actually If we were totally out of contention you might do this. But not right now. Next spring training more likely unless a top 2B is obtained. Kawasaki should be our utility guy next year DeRosa won't be back of course. And Bonifacio should be dealt.
  15. Lawrie 1-2 last night in Dunedin with an RBI And played 3rd base
  16. I think I meant a bit of both really. The constant reactionary negative posting during a loss is annoying enough and leads to more ugly bickering and personal attacks to boot. This plus that = s*** show
  17. "The Jays have Romero improving" - They do? http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?content_id=28320575
  18. Hence why you pick someone up in July. Not just for a playoff run. But to stabilize the rotation for next year too.
  19. Yeah the Sox weren't great tonight Jays just strainght blew it in the second
×
×
  • Create New...