Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yep. I know how they feel...
  2. Dammit Luke Scott solo shot of Verlander and it's tied. Blech.
  3. Actually, Verlander is still going. Might save Leyland the trouble of having to decide which crap reliever to roll out for the 9th.
  4. Tigers beating Tampa 3-2 in the 8th. But... Dat... Pen!!!
  5. Or, for as long as Rajai continues to hit over .300: Davis Reyes Bautista EE Lind
  6. if Melky is back and healthy he should move to 2 Until then leave it be
  7. Yeah I think Rogers is legit Great guy to have around these days
  8. Guys. This shocks me that I'm saying this but... Rajai might be better than Melky
  9. Can someone repeat the stat that Buck just said about JPA with RISP???
  10. Hayhurst quoting Bill James! Put him in the front office
  11. Fatcow going to jizz in his pants. LOL.
  12. I think the bats get going Esmil has to be decent today though...
  13. Hahahaha. NO.
  14. Missing how negative the Blue Jays are
  15. Bautista (shhh: extra point)
  16. Died at 35? What happened?!?!?! Very sad
  17. Have to agree with you there
  18. 4:00 game today Love that time Dammit I wish we were 1-1 in this series
  19. Bautista should be worth more than 1 point now Wowzers he's been cold
  20. Rodriguez 28M + Youkillis 13M = Still no one to play 3B
×
×
  • Create New...