Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Just don't make it self-aware. That NEVER ends well.
  2. Sure, there's a million guys with muscle mass like that. What makes him special is the reflexes and explosiveness.
  3. So someone hacked us just to post spamming crap about The North Face? Or was this personal??
  4. Other than that it's doomed to fail?
  5. Exactly. Pretty sure Ruiz or Ramos can learn to catch it for us.
  6. He really is a pretty spectactular athlete. Reflexes, speed, strength. Obviously your body type somewhat determines what you're best suited for, but rewind this guy 10 years, retrain him, and I wouldn't bet against him becoming any of: Olympic track and field star NHL defenseman or goalie NFL running back
  7. So possible. LOL. That would be sooo "Brett Lawrie" of him. I wonder how many tries before he got this
  8. Yes that's where this and the Stroman threads should be But I don't think most posters would have even noticed the discussion there.
  9. Suck on that Evan Longoria!
  10. This is actually pretty cool
  11. He's done for the day 5 IP, 8 K's 1 unearned run, 0 hits and 1 walk. Nice
  12. This time a year when it get quiet I don't mind. I'll often merge threads once they die down. The biggest problem is some people, including active good posters, rarely check the minor league sub forum. I wonder sometimes if we should can it and just have a baseball and off topic board.
  13. I'll clean up all these threads once talk settles down
  14. We're all thread bombing I know
  15. What did you think about Anthony Gose 12-18 months ago?
  16. F Off Give us Peavy then
  17. I know! First two years with the Mets he was a .800-.900 OPS guy.
  18. BTW Sanchez pitching today I have no idea where to post anymore
  19. Ah, of course. He loves his momma that's for sure
×
×
  • Create New...