Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Esmil Rogers
  2. Brad Lincoln
  3. I like this deal Let's trade another redundant no-remaining-options reliever. It's fun!!
  4. LOL on you Fatcow was 1 minute before you this time
  5. OK Small deal indeed Organizational filler?
  6. They can spend their way to decency though. And probably will.
  7. Keeping Gardner Granderson leaving I presume
  8. I'm not going to waste any brain stress on this tonight
  9. @clarkspencer: Jarrod Saltalamacchia to receive annual salaries of $6m, $7m and $8m over the 3 yrs. Per #Marlins policy, there is NO no-trade protection
  10. No. I want a FA starter and keep Stroman and Sanchez.
  11. Holy s*** Yankees
  12. I'm gonna guess a reliever for a RH hitting 4th OF type
  13. I dunno. He probably just is really close to a small deal and happened to be going on the air.
  14. Yep. He's really not very good.
  15. Not good having your base running compared to an AL pitcher
  16. Have they got a catcher of the future? Cause right now they have not one, but TWO 37 year olds as their catching tandem.
  17. He also provided one of the funniest baseball GIFs of the year: http://cdn.lastangryfan.com/wp-content/uploads/Ian-Kinsler.gif
×
×
  • Create New...