Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. What, eat at TGI Fridays?? Cause they haven't gotten paid any of those big bucks yet - (JK, I know that isn't what you were getting at. It's just Friday afternoon and a want a beer or five)
  2. Could have been spoken by: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OvmuvHN8HnM/TIjYNRvI8nI/AAAAAAAACag/5qyqFm2LBig/s1600/Tabby.jpg
  3. (lest we forget Wang) Our depth is now young with upside! Rather than old with downside I'll take it
  4. Somewhere, in a mediocre chain restaurant, Scott Feldman and Phil Hughes are grinning from ear to ear
  5. Not enough baseball news?? LOL. JK. It's been an awesome week. Just not enough Blue jays in on the action
  6. I used to like Fielder but now I'm not so sure... Not because of this comment, but just... meh
  7. Not really. Well no crippling ones. Reyes and Buerhle are paid above market value but none are crippling crazy long term deals. And with the way SP salaries are going, even Buerhle's isn't THAT bad The one you'd like to dump most is Romero cause... Well because he's Ricky Romero
  8. Which, technically, is a fried food. Just sayin'
  9. Not true: http://www.freep.com/article/20120127/SPORTS02/201270456/ But don't worry. Dad will get a couple of coneys. Contrary to popular belief, Fielder is not a vegetarian, and he wanted to dispel that notion right away. "Let's do this now," he said. "I'm not a vegetarian. Let's just do that. Let's just knock that out. Just write it down.
  10. http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0829/espn_a_expossign_576.jpg
  11. Same But I still thought it was a dumb logo
  12. Kinda like this?? http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/montreal-expos-fitted-cap-design_1.jpg
  13. I had to try one once. Just once. It was every bit as disgusting as it looks. Blech
  14. I waffled on Texas and Seattle there, depends on rest of off season and some luck, and if Fielder stays away from the Texas BBQ http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ml-rangers&tid=26975
  15. It's early (stupid early) but I predict: 1. Oakland 2. Seattle 3. Texas 4. LAA 5. Houston That is not a bad division, and Houston will atually be decent in a couple of years
  16. That's what you call a DOUBLE DOWN! - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Li0Ssy1CODY/TOAZJXTk2mI/AAAAAAAAD6s/4rta6-sAk-g/s1600/KFC+Double+Down+Poster.jpg
  17. Hahaha, thanks
  18. Will I be unpopular if I say I don't like it?
  19. Mariners To Sign Robinson Cano By Steve Adams [December 6, 2013 at 12:34pm CST] 12:34pm: For what it's worth, the Mariners have released the following statement: “We are not able to confirm any news regarding Robinson Cano at this time. If and when an agreement is completed and finalized, we will announce.”
  20. These multiple threads with one discussing the possible deal then one announcing the real deal are getting annoying Should I clean up or just leave it??
  21. Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale 4m The #Yankees were willing to go to $175 million over 7 years, but last official offer was $160 million. Cano gets cool $80 million more
×
×
  • Create New...