Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. And come out to play hard today, hit another HR run, and act like the contest didn't matter to him. No whining.
  2. Has your account been hacked by high85 or something??
  3. Anyone notice how much Hayhurst has been spamming Twitter with reviews of his new book?
  4. But whoever is doing it is obviously doing it with his blessing. It IS pathetic.
  5. David Wright stands no chance in the final round against either of these guys
  6. As exoected , Batista's account is tweeting for a re tweet every 30 seconds
  7. 52-48 for Sugars Just about done
  8. Wish we could have sent him a package with Arencibia
  9. Well, we weren't exactly sending our best out there today Romero, Happ, Drabek will be part of an expensive and mediocre AAA rotation
  10. Dioner Navarro Becomes First Player Ever to Order Portillo's While Rounding Third http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-tough/2013/07/dioner-navarro-becomes-first-player-ever-to-order-portillos-while-rounding-third/ http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-tough/files/2013/07/navarro.jpg
  11. Busted LOL
  12. Plantation!! Rum is my favorite booze and a buddy bought me that last year for my birthday. LOVED it! Is aquavit still a big thing in Sweden? It sure was in Denmark when I was there. didn't take to it and mostly drank Carlsburg.
  13. SET UP A TWITTER ACCOUNT NOW bts cap filler bts
  14. Whao s***. Ang must have both accounts flying again
  15. I'm enjoying the mental picture of Ang spending all day in front of a computer ferociously voting for Bautista, while swearing in Spanish, eating imported Doritos and spitting at a worn out Derek Jeter rookie card pinned to his wall. Meanwhile, a dozen chickens are running around fighting over the crumbs. Empty crushed cans of Presidente litter the floor. His girlfriend asks how much longer he's going to be. She receives no answer and goes home.
  16. ^ This was from the Jeter round I think you've been slacking off since That's it guys. Ang just handed Sogard the award. Thank him.
  17. Are you referring to the huge collection of scotch that I hardly ever touch? (Not joking it mostly sits there). I forgot I showed it on here one night.
  18. s***. Hahahaha. I did over play it.
  19. Hahahaha. Don't worry. I'm a pretty normal, non-crazy guy IRL.
  20. Thanks. I'm all over the place, I know. This team makes me silly. I alternate from homerized superfan to raging anti-AA activist to silly sideshow all in the same day sometimes.
  21. Yes, happened to Chris Perez last year: http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9629657/chris-perez-cleveland-indians-closer-guilty-marijuana-case "Under the drug agreement between Major League Baseball and its players' association, marijuana offenses generally result with the player undergoing a treatment program rather than discipline. Perez is participating in the treatment program and is subject to regular drug tests, defense attorney Terry Gilbert told The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer."
  22. You call that despairing? Wait till Happ pitches like crap, but wins 12 games due to crazy run support and a good bullpen and AA picks up the option
  23. Not a banned substance in MLB Is a banned substance in MiLB Silly that there's a difference
×
×
  • Create New...