Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. s***. I loved Fernandez too
  2. I'd kind of like to see Felix win it Love that guy. Looks so bad ass too.
  3. Real answer: Alomar, Steib, Halladay, Delgado (with a side exhibition showing Joe Carter's home run)
  4. Goins, Snider, Arencibia, Zaun
  5. "Ervin Santana isn't lowering his asking price as Opening Day inches closer, reports Jon Heyman of CBS Sports. Executives from teams with interest in the right-hander tell Heyman that despite the onset of Spring Training, Santana is still seeking something in the range of $50MM over four years -- the same contract signed by Ubaldo Jimenez with the Orioles and Matt Garza with the Brewers, and $1MM more than Ricky Nolasco got from the Twins. Heyman adds that Santana has been seeking four years "for a while now," and that won't change no based on the calendar or fellow draft-pick free agent Nelson Cruz settling for a surprising one-year, $8MM deal. According to Heyman, the Orioles, Mariners, Rangers and Rockies are looking at Santana right now, and the Blue Jays are believed by some to still be a possibility."
  6. But @MStrooo7 is going NOWHERE
  7. That said I'm more than willing to trade him in a package for a proven starter and let someone else assume the risk
  8. Of course we do, we're just being silly
  9. Fastest guy I've ever seen who is still terrible at stealing bases
  10. Trade the mutherf***er
  11. Stroman and Drabek for the rotation baby!!! LOL (I kid, I kid...)
  12. OK, need to avoid over reacting to all of the above tiny samples of goodness or badness It's all meaningless
  13. f*** yeah
  14. Oh boy...
  15. Great way to start the year Gose, napping at second base
  16. YES One stop shopping Problem is Cardinals don't have many needs...
×
×
  • Create New...