f*** Bautista looks good this spring
He's had two years of slow starts, longish slumps and injury shortened seasons
A quick start and a big year from him would be most welcome
I concede, of course, that the 2015 would be shaping up much better. In no particular order:
Morrow
Stroman
Syndergaard
Sanchez
Not sure
(Nicolino omoitted because I don't think he will cut it)
Totally true
You really cannot build a complete team with a great chance of contending through the draft and trade markets alone. Free agents can plug critical holes allowing you to keep all the talent you've already acquired. AA doesn't seem to really understand this at all.
I couldn't give a s*** if we lose Jeffress really
f*** trade him to Cincy now after the Chapman injury
Edit: For the record I'm not even remotely suggesting that he can replace Chapman or that they would use him as their closer. Just that they'll need a BP arm and might find him an intriguing option.