Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Oh FFS LOL That site's writing is absolute crap, but what's wrong with linking to a story showing relevant tweets about Darvish?
  2. On a positive nore you can watch Wheeler vs Strasburg on mlb.tv today
  3. Oh yeah? Where do you work? (OK to not answer if prefer)
  4. LOL. I swear you must have a bot that types 'BAN" any time it auto-detects a bleacher report link I swear this is true - I googled "Yu Darvish injury" and clicked on the first link that looked fresh. It was this one. If showed a bunch of relevant tweets, seemed useful, and copied the link and posted it here. It was only then that I realized it was from bleacher report. As I clicked "post" I had a pained look on my face and I consciously thought "BTS will see this and complain about using bleacher report as a new source"
  5. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2004295-yu-darvish-injury-updates-on-rangers-pitchers-neck-and-return
  6. FTFY *rogers billions and billions of dollar sports domination cap filler*
  7. Well if he would just do one or the other consistently, then the team would be able to make up its damn mind whether he should be in the rotation or not
  8. http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/9xhtHmrltUI/hqdefault.jpg
  9. That's a great pic Wilko Would be more realistic if he was in double arm casts though
  10. When doing at "total rebuild" I suppose it makes the most sense to target guys who are a bit further from the majors. Seems like you might get more total quality prospects that way. Tampa isn't rebuilding, but they are unloading Shields, so they ask for Wil Myers. They want someone MLB ready because they want to stay competitive now. If you know full well you're punting a couple of seasons and didn't care about your record during that time, you would think you collect more by asking for younger further-off guys?
  11. For fun: How many top 100 prospects do you think you could collect over the next 12 months if you were willing to trade away Reyes and Buerhle (contracts hurt), Encarnacion and Bautista (contracts help) and Dickey, Morrow, Janssen, Santos, Lind and Rasmus???
  12. I suppose It's having the realization that it is necessary and the courage to do it the right away (Astros, and to a lesser extent the Cubs come to mind). Amaro Jr won't be around for the (clearly necessary) Phillies rebuild either
  13. The s***** thing is I think AA would actually be good at STARTING a complete rebuild. But he won't get the chance if one becomes necessary.
  14. Would they give up either of Michael Choice and Nick Williams??
  15. But what can they afford to give up?? Not pitching that's for sure.
  16. I didn't realize they had put all 3 of Soto, Profar and Beltre (Engel) on the 60 day DL. Ouch.
  17. Rosenthal on Rangers injury woes http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/banged-up-rangers-could-be-in-world-of-hurt-as-season-approaches-032414
  18. True. But Scott Baker certainly does.
  19. Worst thread > 10 pages in a while This is just painful stuff guys. F'n painful.
  20. I dunno. He'd just be another fringe starter. We have enough of those.
×
×
  • Create New...