Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Has Hutch been getting that call? ******** calls on Bautista and Navarro costing us chances
  2. We shall call you out again Rays fanboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Didn't look good all spring though I do hope and realistically believe that you're right though
  4. Oh, so maybe that's not always the graphic? That would make much more sense.
  5. I've been saying all spring - he might be our best starter Dammit I wish I had more confidence in Dickey...
  6. Yep. Lawrie only has one speed. 110%. #gettttitttttt
  7. f*** is this even the same team we were watching last night?? Or is it April fools or something?
×
×
  • Create New...