Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Want to watch but work meeting AND a teleconference after that. Oh well, MLB At Bat will have to do
  2. Hey there are second basemen who can hit... Ian Kinsler solo HR then a walk off RBI base hit in the 10th Nice
  3. For the record I don't blame Gibbons for the 2013 failures at all But I still don't think he was necessarily the best choice
  4. KC bullpen (Collins) now trying to blow it 2 on, 1 out
  5. Ausmus is 2 for 2 on challenges today Nice (Shhh... I still think we should have hired him instead of Gibbons)
  6. Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 1m Tigers bullpen blew only three potential Max Scherzer victories last year; it's already happened once in 2014.
  7. It's Moore today and Colby is 1 for 10 against him I think I just made your point
  8. I might actually try that
  9. Duh is right http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tzbFOmsyVVQ/UEOc1fJ4leI/AAAAAAAAEbs/1Qcf-7eta2I/s1600/Sierra-Fall-2.gif http://gamereax.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sierraoverhead.gif
  10. Scherzer line today: 8 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 1 BB and 7 Ks.
  11. Then who do you play in CF??
  12. Didn't know where to post and not thread worthy. Good for a chuckle anyway.
  13. On a rich team who has a devastating SS injury over the next couple weeks Yankees should have signed him actually but they're still letting Jeter play there
  14. Once again, Happ will crapp And I don;t give a crapp but...
  15. Me too It's the best we can do with what we've got
  16. A lot probably depends on how McGowan and Morrow perform
  17. No F'n way And I mean both terrible idea AND they won't do it
  18. That's all well and good, but where do we put Happ? In the bullpen?
  19. You know he's thinking a chance (if small) of JB/EE transformation here, I guarantee it
  20. 1000 thanks Thank you all Thank you thank you tha...
  21. Here ya go http://i.imgur.com/jRYuRw9.jpg
  22. Go to CespedesFamilyBBQ and look for the "Berkman face" pic. It's perfect for this job. http://cespedesfamilybarbecue.com/
×
×
  • Create New...