Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. It FEELS like Bautista hits a disproportionate number of solo shots compared to other elite sluggers. True or not?
  2. Yes it is. And he can rack 'em up if Reyes gets back and Melky keeps hitting. Unless Melky cleans the bases off with home runs too often. LOL
  3. Here you go http://0.tqn.com/d/bbq/1/0/o/k/leg_of_lamb_rotisserie_promo.JPG
  4. Problem is, I'm worried the Yankees might have a legit 3 headed monster in Pineda, Tanaka, and Sabbathia. Obv we can't tell yet, but I'm worried.
  5. Nova rocked for 7 runs, couldn't get out of the 4th inning. Ouch.
  6. G-Snarls

    NHL Thread

    SportsCentre ‏@SportsCentre 3m BREAKING: Mike Gillis relieved of his duties as President and GM of the Vancouver Canucks. #TSN #NHL
  7. Re Ricciardi... Grass, blah blah blah, greener, etc...
  8. Good point. A 1.100 OPS season with 50HR looks great, but if he's on a 4th place team some writers won't vote for him.
  9. As always with guys like him, it's interesting to think about - what would Manny's life have been like if he weren't so gifted at pounding the crap out of a little white ball?
  10. Oh yeah I forgot about that. How ridiculous. http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/11/the-red-sox-will-be-paying-manny-ramirez-until-2027/
  11. It's the reason he gave for trying to get back to MLB with the A's last year. Or O's. Or whoever the f*** he was with I forget.
  12. I'd like to say it's not possible to be broke after making $206,827,769 in career earnings but sadly, we know that's not true
  13. Cause you know, those 160M contracts can't last a lifetime!
  14. Wants to regain the respect of his son. Or something
  15. Most importantly would need to play 150+ games, and needs some luck like to have no one with a 12 WAR season (Trout) or anyone winning triple crowns (Cabrera) and such
  16. @KevinBassStache Might have to follow this guy KBS? Roughly equivalent to BTS maybe??
  17. All in favor of thread deletion?
  18. This is awful but made me laugh
  19. I can't see I voted yet, but I want Edwin for tonight
×
×
  • Create New...