Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. HOLY s*** THE OFFENSE IS UNLOADING f*** yes cap filler
  2. You're wasting precious bandwidth on this right now? Correction: However, unless Davis had... 4ever500 is being an *******... he would have been out anyway
  3. Nope But Sierra is wasting bench space too I can see 2-3 times I would have used Gose so far this season Sierra 0
  4. That's what I assumed. But unless Davis had stolen second before that pitch he would have been out anyway.
  5. If Sierra is just going to sit on the bench and do nothing, we really should acquire someone else or call up Gose
  6. No problem Thanks for addressing
  7. ZAUN IS GETTIN MAD pissed off cap filler fundamental baseball
  8. I hate to start this debate but... balls carryuing a little less at the RC so far this year?
  9. QUOTED FOR THE RECORD. Buck makes Dylan excited http://i.tbs.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i45/buck_martinez_240x260_033120081232.jpg
  10. We might be just as well off with Gose. Colby's 2-3 month "slumps" are unbearable.
  11. Yeah I'm doing some computer work and have the game playing in another window. He made me alt-tab like 3 times unnecessarily. FU buck
  12. Buck re play by Dickey: "You can't get it past the gold glover!"
×
×
  • Create New...