Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I know what he means. Bautista is being walked, getting on base, and hitting too many home runs. Too busy to get more total hits.
  2. I know. Those seats along the 1B line looked like the s***!
  3. Griffin said today he thought it was all because of Dickey Same thing happened once last year
  4. Time for Brett to do something. Like an RBI double
  5. Navarro CRUISES in to second. No more energy expended than absolutely necessary. LOL
  6. Not this again Shades of Lee_Marvin vs ju1ced wars. When we found out lee_Marvin was a 220+ pound ginger bodybuilder.
  7. You sound like you'd be quite a catch!
  8. Zimmerman can't get out of the 2nd. Gives up 5 runs and pulled.
  9. Did Buck and Tabby just make a huge deal over Justin Smoak having 9 RBI's!?
  10. I'm liking this team right now I know it won't last but...
  11. Joe Maddon tweets about game results??
  12. It's a "disease". Not his fault bro.
×
×
  • Create New...