Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Agree on all counts Had been holding out slight hope of an acceptable OBP from Goins, but no luck and we're obviously not surprised
  2. Great looking write up on Diaz by Shi Davidi: http://assets1.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Diaz-640x360.jpg Blue Jays’ Diaz: ‘There were some hard times’ http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-diaz-there-were-some-hard-times/
  3. I'm liking MB more and more. I know he was upset to be traded, but he's settled in nicely.
  4. How, amazing nothing broken Good news
  5. Admin, comments?? This is a popular request. If bandwidth simply won't allow though...
  6. For old times sake? yeah...
  7. LOL Goddamn aggressive salmon. They're like a plague!
  8. Well put and well timed
  9. You can imbed video in the OT and minor league sub forums. Not in the main one.
  10. That would go over in places like Philly, Detroit, and a few others, I guarantee it.
  11. Crappy. I can picture it. "I can see Katniss' boobies!!! Hahahah aha"
  12. Just watched American Hustle (starring the other "AA"). Liked.
  13. LOL. Can't help but think of the ECJF rant every time anyone posts "yes" now. Classic.
  14. JPA 0-3 in the loss with 2 LOB #NotARunProducer
  15. I like how the 2 of them talking about it but don't tell the other 198 of us who the f'n bees are.
  16. Who edited this? Did they show AA that shot for his approval? Egads
  17. Vs Astros?? Morrow vs Harrell. Is ESPN trolling us?
  18. Has Tampa's amazing luck with SP health finally run out?
  19. Glad he's OK I want bad things to happen to the Red Sox, but I'd like, at the same time, for Sizemore to have a nice comeback. He's worked hard enough for it.
×
×
  • Create New...