Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Worst game of the year Every one of our right handed hitters was hitless off Gibson. He made them look foolish.
  2. Yep. Hence 112 pitches in 4.1 innings or whatever it was
  3. He's going tonight He was scheduled for last night. They just decided to use Gibson earlier for whatever reason.
  4. With all the stuff the firewall blocks here at work, I can't believe that MLB.TV works. I can't even go to ESPN or CNNSI, those are blocked. LOL. But I can watch this game no problem.
  5. No one is suggesting a QO. No relief pitcher in the world is worth 14+M.
  6. Jim Johnson and Heath Bell were both traded this off season. Both are more expensive than Janssen and Santos.
  7. Yeah, I was being 80% fececious.
  8. Exactly. If we go day to day with Lind and it lingers for more than 3-4 days then we wasted days we could have had Gose or Francisco called up to take his spot. All we can ask is that they can tell soon if it's DL worthy or not. The 25 man roster is thin enough without having 2 guys going day to day with nagging issues and not playing.
  9. I would argue we could "afford to lose" RA Dickey
  10. Look at his stats from second half of 2013 then come back and apologize for questioning him.
  11. Seriously though. I still like our chances vs Minnesota, but we're skating on thin ice.
  12. Gose is only eligible to play in the 2nd game as a 26th man double header callup Again, they should have just added him to the roster and demoted somebody else or put Lind on the DL
  13. Bullpen is the one place we have LOTS of depth Janssen can take his time. I just hope he recovers 100%.
  14. Are they really not allowed to use Gose in game 1?
×
×
  • Create New...