Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yeah. I really think we should extend have already extended Lawrie. I don't think the $ required now would be insane, but they might be in 2 years if he improves his hitting stats.
  2. It matters a lot. And in 2006 they weren't $3.
  3. That would be pretty nice We can handle having one guy out at a time no problem, but 3 is a serious problem
  4. Hope he keeps it up. We usually struggle mightily against him.
  5. Glad Colby is back in center Hopefully we add Reyes back tomorrow as planned
  6. Glad the notifications are back Working OK?
  7. Yep. And PS3's were about $600 USD when it launched IIRC, with no HDMI cable.
  8. PS4 console prices are much more reasonable at launch than the PS3 prices were when it came out. Had to get one. Also have XBOX 360 so I can still play almost anything for now.
  9. Will merge this to the vidya games chat thread after we're done fapping over it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVatXSGOWPE&feature=youtu.be This game is half the reason I bought a PS4. Tired of waiting for it!
  10. It's a whole extra level of fail of the Dickey trade The fail points: Losing TDA meant more playing time for JPA last year (counterpoint - TDA doesn't look good at all yet) Syndergaard could provide more value DURING the Dickey contract, let alone what he might be worth for the 3-4 years after that before free agency Saddled with Thole on the roster to keep Dickey happy There's nothing good about it
  11. First chance for me to see Billy Hamilton play It's the only afternoon game today
  12. Yes Just down or being re-tooled I suppose
  13. I wish But it will be Gose back to Buffalo and you know it
  14. I'll take Rasmus tonight We tend to do poorly off Masterson, but Colby seems to do OK with RH sinker ball guys
  15. Not official yet but seems almost certain he will be
  16. Right. It wasn't hurting Gibson this afternoon. He was throwing strikes.
  17. Yeah worst inning I've ever seen pitched. Happ just adding to the s*** show now.
×
×
  • Create New...