Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Crazy game apparently Stanton had a 2 run error earlier In the 9th an out call at 3B was overturned on a challenge, bringing Stanton to the plate, and he hits a walk off grand slam Craziness
  2. Giancarlo Stanton walk off grand slam
  3. Yep. But when he's been that wild to 2-3 guys in front of you, you take more Needs to get the FB in there for strikes
  4. A year ago I would have said Delabar but I don't trust him right now either
  5. Kip is is the first guy I've seen in a while lay off that good slider
×
×
  • Create New...