Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Why is Moises Sierra still on this team?!?!?!
  2. Why is Moises Sierra still on this team?!?!?!
  3. Ultimate warrior to hot chick avatar change improves chances of him doing it for free
  4. Unless they also designate Sierra for assignment. That would free up another spot. Seems inevitable. What's Gibby supposed to do with him after today??
  5. Option Diaz to Buffalo Put Sierra on waivers and DFA Call up Gose and Francisco Keep Kawasaki and Goins
  6. They won't keep Diaz, Saki and Goins once Reyes is back though
  7. Moises Sierra but that doesn't make sense so I'll say Diaz
  8. Oh, hi there!
  9. Possibly Sierra DFA and put through waivers Call up Gose and Francisco
  10. http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/threads/853-Forum-donations-for-upgrades
  11. Tim Leiwicke (? Sp) says MLSE probably close to buying and stadium plans happening (debating buy vs lease)
  12. ^ I like this thing I miss your hot chick avatar though. Except I didn't like it when was using forum on ipad next to wife in bed.
  13. Is that enough? LOL, sorry, tired and silly. Good night. Mods pls delete infos 2 and 3.
  14. Moogy right again
  15. It was high85
  16. Yeah I wanted him at 1 year 8-10M. But we'd be pissed right now if he was here.
  17. Random Padres fan on Twitter:
  18. Love the defense and the bullpen Liking the offense more and more Morrow makes me very nervous
×
×
  • Create New...