Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yeah you can. where are the Bisons right now? Gose or Francisco? I guess that depends on Colby's status
  2. Can't listen now. If it's not a usable link for most, or if it's crap let me know and I'll delete thread.
  3. Huh /reaction
  4. That's my plan EXACTLY (And in my plan Francisco beats up on the Twins and Indians pitchers too)
  5. Yep. So be it. But we have to get rid of Sierra whike we're shuffling.
  6. Can't copy and past from The Star website on phone Doesn't sound good
  7. LOL.good point. Yadier Molina doesn't need a full time catching instructor. JP does.
  8. Oh, and why is Moises Sierra still on this team?!?!?!?
  9. If Lind and Rasmus keep missing games day to day we're f***ed. We need those bats. Would DL and call up Gose and Francisco if you knew they were going to push a week or more.
  10. Another good question! The problem is if Dickey sucks again it's offset by all the hard hit balls to the OF fence in his own game.
  11. Statistics please: Are double headers more likely to be split than any typical games on consecutive days? It feels like they are.
  12. Me too. Some of my work can be done with a game playing on computer while I work. Tomorrow afternoon happens to be just such a day. Sweet.
  13. G-Snarls

    NBA Thread

    Excited to see them in the playoffs
  14. G-Snarls

    NBA Thread

  15. Well.s*** Off day it is
  16. I wanted JJ for 8-10M rather than 14.3M, with the feeling that the savings from that gamble might help us afford to get Infante or Drew. Obviously I was delusional. JJ wanted 14.3 to stay here, failing that he wanted a cushier place to pitch. Also, AA wasn't going to buy a FA 2B anyway so it was moot. I was fooled and despaired this off season.
  17. Might get to see our Dominican ninja outfielders in scuba wetsuits??
  18. I like the tension of live And I can't help but check the scores if a game is on and I can't watch Plus, to be totally honest, this board is such a big part of my existence now that I enjoy games most if I'm watching live and simultaneouly participating in the GDT on my tablet. I doubt I'm the only one who feels that way.
  19. Is it ever. If he and Rasmus can be healthy and productive then this offense could be killer.
×
×
  • Create New...