Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. LOL Good one! Need to add to mine and Lunchbox' glossary
  2. And at least it wasn't an inline image. Had to click
  3. http://pinnaclesports.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/HRS-Summer-Camp-Web.jpg
  4. Did he get his grade 3?
  5. I don't know O2CUI2I was mentioning a miracle on ice I just searched for a pic of my favorite figure skater and this one caught my eye LOL
  6. I like it Not quite a gas can, cause he's made of glass Apt description is apt
  7. This? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rT5ZcwGkqAE/Trp9FoBkQbI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/nXTfk65geL8/s1600/Katarina+Witt+Loves+Chuck.JPG
  8. http://media.giphy.com/media/cQ1vOEK0hgTW8/giphy.gif
  9. Morrow can be so dominant one day, then so f***ing feeble the next
  10. Good call Gibby Morrow was not going to last tonight
×
×
  • Create New...