Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. BTS doesn't hate this team or want them to lose He just dissaproves of how it's run
  2. Thread of the year The rant one didn't work
  3. Yes I take still caps sometimes, (I did tonight for the Stroman hands down pants PR shot) but don't know how to makes GIF's
  4. I'm not afraid of it per se
  5. This thread title made me think of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW6DTVK4aCk
  6. You know what I'm talking about
  7. LOL Me too I hadn't seen it yet But check it out. You won.
  8. And the award for best post of the year goes to John Havok http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4y7r9VEBzTc/SVj37S-u_RI/AAAAAAAAAu8/Yt8TswvQ-IA/s400/Trophy%5B1%5D.jpg
  9. What a game Second biggest comeback in franchise history Amazing Only Loup and Thole not used and EVERYONE contributed. So many clutch hits. Awesome awesome AWESOME game And it couldn't have come at a better time.
  10. Good. Make him throw 60 pitches then he'll be lobbing beach balls up there.
  11. [img]http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=729&d=1403317582[/img]
  12. [img]http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=729&d=1403317582[/img]
  13. This would be an absolutely incredible comeback if they can pull it off
×
×
  • Create New...