Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted

surprised bosox aren't asking to check jays bats for corkage.... those will put some 'springs' in their steps....🤪

Posted

I have to picked up Amazon delivery outside to Missed the slam from Varsho and Springer 

 

From now on I have to order more Amazon products and request delivery while Jays are hitting

 

🤣

Posted

if they hold on, they have chance to face a tampa team with jays killer Yandy Diaz out of lineup. pulled his groin today, they might shut him down for rest of season, which makes their lineup a bit easier to handle for last 3 games.

Posted
2 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

had he hit one to opposite field before? My impression is his HRs are often to the center or left field. 

No he goes oppo fairly often 

Posted

Durren might have the worst haircut I have ever seen. More annoyed by his double now.

Posted
1 minute ago, Stangstag said:

Yeesh. I probably would’ve let him finish the inning but he didn’t look great 

Panic managment.

Posted
1 minute ago, Stangstag said:

Yeesh. I probably would’ve let him finish the inning but he didn’t look great 

Gotta treat this game like a 2-1 game not a 6-1 game. It’s must win.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Jays Centre Caretaker Fund
The Jays Centre Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Blue Jays community on the internet.

Ă—
Ă—
  • Create New...