Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. We made him sweat. Keep getting his pitch count up and break him.
  2. Hopefully Teo goes into one of his notorious slumps and starts swinging for everything. Hoping for a 1 for 20 Series from him.
  3. I agree. We should see him twice. Would be great to beat him both times.
  4. Bo's bat vs IKF bat is really not even a conversation worth having. I don't care if he's out there with a wooden stump for a leg.
  5. Can't lose that Springer offensive player mojo as dh.
  6. Now we just have to wait for the Ty France moment this series when he gets a huge hit late in the game. You heard it here first.
  7. Not too late to come down with a case of food poisoning. Just sayin....
  8. I guess the Jays figured that protection for Vlad in the order is worth the risk on defense. We'll know when the lineup comes in out.
  9. Can the Jays layoff Snell's change up? The Brewers couldn't. If the Jays overcome this it wouldn't surprise me if they get some runs off of him. Knocking him out of the game would be a shock to the Dodgers that will echo into game two of the series. Let's go Jays.
  10. I watched the documentary called Who Killed the Expos recently on Netflix. Didn't like it. Maybe because I was never an Expos fan.
  11. Was there a better first basemen with the glove than Donny? Not that I have ever seen.
×
×
  • Create New...