Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,076
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. To be fair - Varsho started moving towards first base too - then he stopped, looked back and then flipped his bat and started towards first a second time. I do generally agree, but the ball was at his f*cking eyes too
  2. Unbelievable. Clement squared that up. As if we got screwed on a pitch that was 6 inches high.
  3. FFS - we better score here. I can't believe we got f*cked.
  4. Boys - we got this. Tonight the offense will be relentless, the defense tight and the ultimate competitor will find a way to give us 5 IPs. Believe.
  5. Let's go boys. We got this tonight. Hold the line, support these boys. They are made for this.
  6. I don't think he did. Sounded like right centre to me. But I do agree his calls haven't been great. I actually think Ben Shulman has had much better calls. I suspect we'll see Shulman and Shulman in the booth together soon.
  7. Chill boys. This is no time to be fighting/arguing. Let's all enjoy this together.
  8. Just shutting down a buddies cottage. Annual tradition. Maybe do some fishing.
  9. Much appreciated Grant. I'm on an island in the middle of nowhere near Temagimi.
  10. Boys I'm up in Northern Ontario, in the middle of nowhere watching this game in a 32" monitor. This is f*cking incredible. What a statement. We are here. The movie is playin'!!!
  11. Ty France is an interesting add. I guess he wants the extra bat over an extra emergency arm in the pen.
  12. Just remember that if he boots a ball, or can't execute a DP that hurts us man. IKF has been really solid in the playoffs IMO.
  13. LFG Boys. What an incredible day to be alive. All positive - all day - all series! Let's shock the world.
  14. In theory yes, but playing it for the first time in the World Series, while playing through an injury comes with massive risk. There are all kinds of nuances to playing the position that are different than SS. I don't have much doubt he can figure it out after playing it through spring training, or playing it for 3-4 weeks at the ML level - but to ask him to do it for the first time in the WS is risky as f*ck. Then you have to ask yourself how effective the bat will actually be. He's been off for a long time now - no rehab games to get your timing back - it's straight into the fire. I mean obviously I hope it works, but there's a fairly high probability it doesn't. The good news is you're just trying to be an upgrade over IKF, so the bar is super low. I'm on board with the move myself. I just don't really want to hear everyone blame JS and the FO if this backfires.
  15. Don't forget this if this blows up in their face. If the Jays do this, it comes with a pretty big risk.
  16. Oh man - that's awful for Vesia.
×
×
  • Create New...